Saturday, November 13, 2010

...ying&yang

So today was a Great til untill., Ya you know where im going with this one right.! I had a great day with the hubs and kiddos! we went and got a new lens for momma..and toys for the boys..(speakin of which i need to go x.mas shopping) anywhos got the stuff to put the system in the car which was exciting for bradley haha he was like a kid at christmas..., went to the mall had some great food (moes to be exact)..Then got home checked my email and BOOM!! it was bad i am pretty sure i will never do a contest with my photography again...haha! O well its ok its all done now!!Someone make fake profiles to win a contest and i have well over 100 comments on my page of ppl arguing about this..and i sat there like a bug on a windshield while texting my dear friend haley not knowing how to handle this.. but i did! and leave is almost over and time for the hubs to go back to work., so i am thinking and prayin that well go to the beach tomorrow so please sunshine!! I love beach days so Relaxing and great family time...( hawaii tan woot) anywhos i am lovin my new lens..





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers