Saturday, November 20, 2010

..Latley.,

I havent wrote in awhile., seems like a good time to get some things off my chest., latley its been really hard preparing for this deployment which comes up very soon:( I keep tellin myself i am ok., but i know i am lying to myself.., as it gets closer to the day things seem to keep going wrong., Ppl around me are dropping like flys possibly this is all my fault but i highly doubt this. I am not the most easy person to get along with i can be bitchy i know., but i am a good person who means well., I make mistakes really who doesnt? there is no such thing as perfect., since when did someone have to be? Or maybe i attract the wrong kinda friends., Im not totally sure on this bc i love some of them to pieces...So really im not sure whats going on. I do not go around with my nose in the air., or acting better than everyone. when did we all become so unforgiving.?? werent we raised to forgive...maybe i can be to unforgiving ., but i always think being the bigger person and forgiving someone is way easier than being hateful towards them.




Seems like everyone and there mother is doing photography Now days lol., I do love photography i love every single ounce of it., But i am feeling so Un-inspired latley. Sometimes people have a way of making you feel not good enough., or maybe your not doing it the "right" way.I do however get more posotive than negative., I am wondering when it became a competion to see who was the best., This isnt a finish line it doesnt matter who wins., Go out to your shoot and capture the memorys all that matters is what you and your "clients" think. Maybe its time to take a lil break and get re-inspired., or maybe ppl will stop tryin to tear me down (like i dont have enough on my plate)




Today at the park ( a place for kids to play Nicely) this lil boy hit my son in the mouth with a life siber thingy (star wars i belive) anywhos., after poking him in the butt., ya...my friend told him to stop and that he could hurt him., and His mother said he didnt do anything wrong., and i was not mother like bc of my tat on my neck ( when does a tat define you as a mother) i told her that her child hit my 3 yr old., she validated that by saying he was 4. and i went on to say that i would of thought a 4 yr old would know better., but i guess not.., then i was told to toughen up my 3yr old...really!! anywhos lots of things were said. point is if i was a bad mom my kid would of been the one hitting., something to think about!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers