Monday, November 22, 2010

..New friends


Troy.Brad.dakota.Mommy

So with the hubs leaving too soon., i am started to enjoy playgroups and meeting new ppl in my kids range makes the stress of being alone so much more better., it was very hard for me to feel like the only one here who isnt going to have her hubs but now that i am putting myself out there to meet people i know im not alone which is a great feeling and with some of the great ppl here i know this deployment will go so fast., But i will not let myself get into that drama scene anymore., so i will not tolerate it., No trashy drama for this momma. :)

Ps i love my husbad dearly and thanks to my friend haley i get a date nite with him on our last weekend togother she has no clue how much i love her right now., words do not begin to describe how much i love this girl. enough to trust her with my babys and thats alot. she is so awesome. Her hubs is coming home soon and alothough im sad about myne leaving i am trulllllly so happy for you haley you deserve it!!


My kids are my world tattoed or not I love them it doesnt define me as a mother:)


My lil helper



He takes my breathe away

2 comments:

  1. I love u betty williams, we've been threw alot good and bad! But i always have ur back! U deserve a night out with ur husbs! This is gunna be hard but you have come along way and your a strong ammmmmazing mother!!! Surround urself with ammazing dramma free friends! And me nd ur babies r gunna have soooo much fun! Think we aill make cookies or cup cakes mmmmm!!! Lol love ya girl! Chin up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should stay the night with me the night he leaves its a like a slubber party

    ReplyDelete

Followers