Friday, November 12, 2010

..strong silent type.!

I had a great day today. soaked up the beach with some great ppl and the sun was out yay (its been rainy). I am still waiting to see some of the infamous waves.., but yet to find one. I am now on the look for a new lens for my camera just not to sure which one i want., its a never ending thing so i guess ill have to own a bunch:).. troy took some more steps today which was amamzing., but made me realize that brad will be missing so much i guess thats why we have internet.skype. and video cameras. I am still pondering the holidays but i know if i let me self get over whelmed with all this stress i will not be making any holiday very fun and ive always said since we are a military family mommy has to make the best of everything for the boys. bc i can handle the stress so they dont need to see me weak. I am there hero after all!! and they are my lil heros and insperations..., brad has always been really strong about everything thats going on. ( and thats been alot) he was playin with the boys and looked at me and said how much he is going to miss them and i swear for me the whole world paused all the stress and fears and idk just everything went away for a spilt second. I am so proud of my husband. He is an amamzing person and father. i am truly blessed to have him in my life!! ..i stand behind my husband 100%!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers