Wednesday, November 10, 2010

..its not a destination

..‎"Happiness is a mood, not a destination" ♥ oth

I am not good with words, I am not a poetic when i write..So speaking from my heart is all i got and that is enough for me. so the deployment is coming up around the corner and this realllly sucks. Ive decided to stay in hawaii and that was a very hard choice for us. i am not looking forward to spending christmas alone ( yes i know i have the boys trust me i so beyond thrilled to buy them so many gifts and spoiling them rotten and making it a great christmas) but i want to have my husband home with me., & lots of family and a huge dinner., but only time will tell how i deal with this..everyone keeps givin me there two cents on everything and i appreciate it but we all deal with things our own way. On a different note i am getting migranes all the time now., so my wonderful hubs had been lettin me rest which is a nice change. so he has 4 days left on leave and were planning lots of things in 4 days then just a couple days and he deploys..the days are getting shorter and time is slipping away from me. i reallly hate this.



2 comments:

Followers