Sunday, November 28, 2010

....due date

So today was date nite and it was very much needed with the stress of this deployment we needed a break ., we went out to eat and then a movie and it was nice to laugh and cuddle like we were dating again ., he gives me butterflies when i dont think its possible to still have them he does. i love my husband more than i could ever put into words., we annoy the crap out of eachother at times., but most of the time we dont even act like weve been togother for 5 yrs we just love eachothers company and blah ., were still head over heels for eachother and im proud of that., im proud hes my best friend still., im proud hes helped me become who i am today., i am honoroed to be his wife.
haley said the boys were perfect for her (idk if she was lying or not haha) but im glad they were bc they are a handful i know there not perfect angles but i love my kids withevery thing my heart and soul have to offer., gah! when dakota tells me he loves me talk about my heart melting when troy gives me hugs ahhh love., now they are daddys boys so i know this deployment will be hard on them., but with the great friensd ive been making and have made here i know i can make this easy for them., i have so many plans for them as much as they love there daddy they love there momma too:) so call me crazy but with brad leaving soon its very hard to get in the holiday spirit i have decided not to go crazy on decorations like i do sometimes., so a tree and stockings and ill call it even, call me a bad idc i am still going to make this a GREAT christmas for the boys and myself. its not the deoc that makes the holiday!!



did i mention that i am grateful not to have any drama in my life right now., i have meet some amazing new friends latley its going to make this deployment much easier to have such a great support system.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers