Saturday, October 2, 2010

...Orders

I never thought the day would Come. Like maybe it was a dream, If i pinch myslef hard enough ill wake and ill not be expecting to hear that Hes gettin his oders to leave soon , when is sooon...Ya idk i just now that the orders are here!! and I am not happy so that countdown i dont want to happy is about to happen again., The good think about me and my Hubs is we have a great Relationship we bring out the best in eachother., So this Next yr will be hard ..Very hard! but knowing hes coming home is going to an amamzing Feeling:)) and Our boys are so proud of there daddy solider as Kota calls HIm:) So i LOVE my Men":) I have an amamzing family amamzing Kiddos and This momma B! couldnt be anymore happier:! If i am This emotinal about orders Let the tears roll the day He leaves!! Eh??

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I may be Bias But i have the best looking Family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers