Saturday, October 9, 2010

..I did it!!

i got in a wreck about 2 yrs ago or around that and i have been afraid to drive here hawaii bc the traffic is HORRIBLE!! anyways i have been driving latley just not to far, welll TONITE., i drive a good distance and i made it there and made it back, yes i know LAME right well not really when it becomes your Fear a True Fear, BUt im gettin better so proud of myself..Latley ive had alot going on, had my dental work. GOt a new hair Cut. The kids are Going wild lol. as i posted earlier troys starting to stand alone, Dakota thinks hes a grown man haha..and my Husband Deploys soon. So i think for the rest of this weekend between my photoshoots ill relax and enjoy his company and take the kids out!!!

killing time at the theater


went to the movies tonite with my Good friend and had a blast, A girls nite out is much needed her hubs is Deployed right now, shes such a strong women. and very beautiful and a strong momma!! I am so proud of you Haley!! ily girl and remember im always here for you!!


random
i love my man!! and my new hair!!
been through hell && back with this lady!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers