Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Zoo day

went to the zoo the other day with our friend b and her baby girl. altough it wasnt very exciting for us older kids lol., dakota had a blast he knew all the animals even wanted to get in the cages with the wions ( not a miss spell he cant say his L's so its W's) after tellin him he cant he just stared at them. He loved every animal we saw i love how excited he gets over the simple things in life:) and to my suprise Troy was great he loved looking around seeing ppl walk by altough he wasnt very intrested in the animals it was just so funny to see him look at everything in amamzment ;)







i made a vanialla cake that nite added choacalte chips to it brad says it tasted like a fluffy cookie:) the best part about the whole baking expernice for me was sharing the batter with my Kota man He LOVED it i always remember my mom and sis sharin the spoon with me and sayin in my head one day ill get to do this nothing wasmore exciting to me lol maybe its cause im junkie for sweets :) i cant wait to share it with Boys my boys ahh the memories i look forward too!








..I miss everyone sometimes i wish life is magic so i could make wish and go home and wrap my arms around my neices and nephews and give them a million kisses.Show my kids off to everyone back home. Facebook is nice for that. email is great to and the lil i get to skype is Nice but i wuold love for them to experince my kids and there sillyness and see how truly amamzing they are. But for now im soaking it all for everyone:)




This is my friend krystal playin with troy Bug .. i do have some great friends who are a part in my kids life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers